- Our Approach & Maximizing Your Value -
The Right Price:
The correct selling price of a home is the highest price that the market will bear. To assist you in determining the correct asking price we provide you with a comprehensive market analysis of comparable properties sold, not sold and offered for sale in your neighborhood.
When you’re selling your home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. That’s why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced Real Estate Broker. As a real estate Broker I can provide you with an honest assessment of your home, based on several factors including:
Market Conditions Condition of Home Repairs Improvements Time Frame
Services Offered to Sellers:
In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, will sell within 30 to 90 days. If the price of your home is too high, several things could happen:
- 24/7 Personal Service & Full Service Staff Support
- Complete Home Staging Consultations
- Pre-Listing Home Inspections
- Referrals to Trusted Trades
- Personal & Professional Walk-Through
- Professional Real Estate Photography
- Virtual Tours
- Magazine Caliber Feature Sheets
- Virtual Tours
- Extensive Online & Social Media Presence
- Print Advertising & Direct Mail
- Realtor's Open Houses & Public Open Houses
- Royal LePage Brand Awareness
- Realtor Recognition
- Post-Closing Assistance
Market Analysis • Professional Evaluation • Dedicated Support
Realtors have known it for years – Well-kept homes, properly priced in the beginning always get you the fast sale for the best price!
And that’s why you need a professional to assist you in the selling of your home.
Find Out Your Home's Value:
Simply enter your criteria below, and I will provide you with a speedy response.
The more information given, the more accurate the evaluation. All information you
provide is secure and will be kept strictly confidential. Please complete the form provided.